. User needs to download the host (server) module in order for the app to work. Both computer and iOS device must be on the same Wi-Fi network. iOS device: iOS 5.1 and above. Mac OS X host: 10.7 and above. Windows host: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit).
Miracast app allows you to share your Android screen over Wi-Fi connection to any devices like Smart TV, Projector, PC/Mac/Tablet, and more. It is a standard that enables a wireless connection between a smartphone or other device and television, without the need for a cable. Get Miracast on your device today and share your screen wirelessly to TV or projector with ease!
The app is quite simple to use. Just tap on the casting button to cast your screen. Then, select your smart TV from the list of connected devices. Miracast Windows app also supports multiple types of casting. You can cast your device’s screen or just the audio.
This service is excellent for presentations, entertainment, gaming, or any other scenario where you want to view content on a larger display.
Visit www.widisoft.com to learn more about other WIDISOFT products. If you are looking for a more elaborate program for music recognition, learn about our WIDI Recognition System Professional.Download WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin and try it! Audio To MIDI VST (MAC) 1.05 Sound Tools software developed by WIDISOFT. Download Mirror; WIDI Recognition System 4.41 Professional for Intel 64bit Mac, Mac OS X 10.5 and higher: 15 Mb: download: download: WIDI Recognition System 4.41 Standard for Intel 64bit Mac, Mac OS X 10.5 and higher: 14 Mb: download: download: WIDI Audio To MIDI VST 1.30 plug-in Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher, 32bit and 64bit: 2.6 Mb: download. Download Intel Widi Driver Mac Hotel Dash Free Download Mac Portal 2 Demo Download Mac After Effects Plugins Download Mac Fm 2019 Mac Download Torrent Download Dynabook Satellite Pro PSCB3C-003003 Intel WiDi Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7 64-bit (Graphics Board).
As it was said before, free Miracast app is an application that allows you to mirror your phone or computer screen to your TV. This is great if you want to mirror your device to a larger screen, to show off movies and games to friends, or to stream media from your phone to your TV.
This app is much faster and it does not drain your device battery as much as the stock screen mirroring option. Miracast pc will automatically save your wifi password and you don’t need to enter it every time you connect to the same network.
The application is feature-rich. Miracast app download gives you the following:
- Provides a smooth connection between your device and TV;
- Supports HD output with the high framerate;
- Supports remote control, automatic connection, manual connection, input text, adjust brightness, adjust volume, screen-mirroring, video output profile switch, etc.;
- Supports various video, audio, photo, file sharing, etc.;
- Play games on your TV with your phone or tablet as a controller.
The interface is nice and clean. After Miracast download you can see the list of players installed in your system, the list of wireless displays, of devices in range, etc. All the controls are visible on the screen. You can even resize the screen to fit into any size.
- Can I download Miracast for free?
Yes, it is free. But the free version is limited to 720P resolution.
- The app is not working on my PC/Smartphone/Tablet. What should I do?
Make sure your device is connected to same Wi-Fi as your phone. If not, please try the following steps:
- Uninstall the application on your phone, download and install Miracast again from the Store.
- Go to phone settings → Apps → Find Miracast app → Clear cache and data.
- Restart your phone, then reconnect your phone to Wi-Fi.
- On PC, go to Settings → Display → Cast screen, and check the box to 'Allow Miracast Screenshare'.
- Can I use Miracast on laptop?
Yes. You can use it on laptop with Windows 8.1 or above.
The Bottom Line
To sum up, the app is used to share videos and other media on the big screen. You can connect your Android device with another device through Wi-Fi. It is a very useful app. You can use it to give presentations, view your PC screen in real time, play PC games on your phone, etc.
Version: 18.104.22.168 Filesize: 4.34MB
- In English
- (3.97 K Downloads)
Are you a big fan of Intel Hardware and software? Do you have Intel laptops and chips? Are you looking for software that allows Intel users to send multimedia files to external devices? Well then look no further as Intel WiDi Media Share is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Intel WiDi Media Share?
Intel WiDi Media Share is a software that is designed by Intel Corporation specifically for Intel devices. Intel WiDi Media Share allows the user to share any multimedia file they want from their device to another external device. Intel WiDi Media Share supports a wide variety of different multimedia files, meaning you can share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music without worrying about anything. Whilst Intel WiDi Media Share was designed for Windows 7, it has been updated and now works with the latest versions of the Windows OS. Intel WiDi Media Share uses the Intel WiDi Feature to work properly.
What is Intel WiDi?
Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) was made in the year 2006, and is the feature that allows Intel users to stream all of their favorite multimedia files to other devices.
Main Features of Intel WiDi Media Share
Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Iphone
- User Interface (U.I.) - Intel WiDi Media Share has a simple and easy to use user interface that does not complicate things.
- Stream Quality - Intel WiDi Media Share allows you to stream media files at 1080p Video quality and with amazing sound quality.
- Size - Intel WiDi Media Share does not restrict the file size you are sharing which is extremely convenient.
- Organizing – Intel WiDi Media Share has inbuilt tools that automatically organize the files for you either through name, type or date, which saves a lot of time and effort.
- Performance - Intel WiDi Media Share does not have any drop in performance and does not lag or buffer one bit.
How to use Intel WiDi Media Share?
After downloading Intel WiDi Media Share click on the Intel WiDi Media Share app icon to open it. After opening Intel WiDi Media Share, you need to select a device to connect to and click on the Connect button. After this comes the Intel WiDi Media Share tab which has 2 tabs – Present and manage. Intel WiDi Media Share also lets you share folders with multimedia files in them. Intel WiDi Media Share also has a help option for you.
How to get Intel WiDi Media Share?
You can get Intel WiDi Media Share by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Intel WiDi Media Share.
- 2. Download and open the Intel WiDi Media Share installer.
- 3. Read the Intel WiDi Media Share ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Intel WiDi Media Share License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Intel WiDi Media Share and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Intel WiDi Media Share anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- No drop in quality.
- Lots of multimedia files supported.
- No limit on size.
- Intel WiDi has been discontinued, so you have to use Miracast.
App Name: Intel WiDi Media Share
Wireless Display Adapter Mac
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Latest Version: V22.214.171.124
Latest Update: 2020-12-18
Developer: Intel Corporation
User Rating: 3.8
Category: File Transfer and Networking