This portable external CD / DVD drive with USB 3.0 and USB-C 2-in-1 connector allows you to use it on most different laptops / desktops without the need for an adapter or hub. Simply connect it to a USB 3.0, 2.0 or USB-C port, and your computer will automatically recognize it, then you can play your CDs or DVDs using the appropriate software.
UHNDY External DVD Drive, USB 3.0 CD DVD Burner for Laptop, Type-C CD/DVD ROM +/-RW Optical Disk Drive with 4 USB Ports and 2 SD Card Slots, Ultra Slim, for Mac, PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Linux OS 4.3 out of 5 stars 325. Buy External CD DVD Drive for Laptop, CREWOOW USB 3.0 CD DVD ROM Burner Writer, Portable CD/DVD Player with Type-C Adapter and Extra Power Cord, Super Quiet, for PC MacBook Linux Windows 11/10/8/7 Mac OS: CD & DVD Drives - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases.
Reading Speed: CD-ROM: 24x Max; DVD-ROM: 8x Max; DVD-ROM (DL): 6x Max
Write speed: 24x CD-R, 8x CD-RW, DVD ? R: 8X Max; DVD ? R DL: 4X Max; DVD-R ? 9: 2.4x Max
Rewrite Speed: DVD + RW: 4X Max; DVD-RW: 4x Max; CD-RW: 10X Max; DVD-RAM: 3x Max
Product dimensions: 14 * 14.2 * 1.8cm
- USB C and USB 3.0 dual ports have access to smarter devices. Plug and play, no additional drive required, easy to use.
- The external CD-DVD drive is slim, light, fault-tolerant, shockproof, embedded in a USB cable, and easily slips into your travel bag. It is the perfect companion for DVD lovers and can be used anywhere.
Compatible with most laptops and desktops running Windows 10 8 7 Vista, Linux and all versions of MAC OS. Ideal for Apple MacBook Air MacBook Pro iMac Dell HP Lenovo Sony Samsung Asus Acer and more computers.
Do not work with Chromebook and TV, car, smartphone
- The external DVD drive does not support TV, car player, tablet, Chromebook and Ubuntu systems.
- The portable CD DVD burner cannot play Blu-ray discs or game discs larger than 8.5 GB.
- Windows 10 or higher is recommended to install VLC Media Player to play DVDs and CDs.
- For normal use, connect the desktop device to the USB port on the motherboard.
The Apple USB SuperDrive is compatible with Mac models from 2008 and later that don't have a built-in optical drive.
Connect and use your SuperDrive
Usb3 Dvd Drive For Mac Os
To use your SuperDrive, connect it to a USB-A port on your Mac*, then insert a disc.Make sure that the aluminum enclosure of the SuperDrive is facing up.
To connect your SuperDrive to a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) or USB-C port on your Mac, you can use one of these adapters:
Eject a disc
To eject a disc, click Finder in the Dock, then choose File > Eject. Or, if your keyboard has an eject key, press and hold .
* If your SuperDrive doesn't respond when connected to an external display or USB hub, connect your SuperDrive to a USB port directly on your Mac.