- Sonic Ages Fan Game Download Full
- Fan Games Fnaf
- Sonic Fan Games Online
- Sonic Ages Fan Game Download English
Sonic Mania Download Android Fan Game; Sonic Mania Ages Pc Game Fan Game Download; Sonic Mania Pc Game Jolt; Sonic Mania Demo Play; A page completely devoted to games about the Sonic universe: racing games, adventure, reflection, classics revisited, board games.this site is the right place to have a nice moment! Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest and oldest resource for fan gaming on the web and home to the annual Sonic Amateur Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards!
- 'One of the best Mega Drive games I've ever played' [92%] - Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
- Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
- Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA's Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
- Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
- While 'Eggman' is Dr. Robotnik's nickname in the West, he has always been known as 'Eggman' in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
- It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
- Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
- Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
- - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include 'Interest Based Ads' (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect 'Precise Location Data' (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.