- Download Plants Vs Zombies For Windows
- Game Zombies Vs Plants Download Free Play
- Plants Vs Zombies Game Free Download For Windows 7
- Plants Vs Zombies Download Free Game
Zombies are invading your home and are after your brains! Thankfully, you have your arsenal of plants to defend you in Plants vs. Zombies! Armed with a garden full of peashooters, melon-paults, and cherry bombs, you`ll need to think fast, and plant faster, to stop the different types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog, and a swimming pool add to the challenge and make sure the fun never dies in this addicting Action/Strategy game!
For the og player of plants vs zombies here its free original game. Download 64-bit (244 MB) in a world full of zombies be the one who save the day and night. Development Stage. Survival strategy. To download and install Plants vs Zombies for PC, click on the 'Get Plants vs Zombies' button. You will be taken to the product page on the official store (mostly it is an official website of the game). Please, follow next instructions: Press the button and open the official source. It could ask you to register to get the game.
- Rating 4.51
- Rated 799
- Played 538,745
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense game, where a brave homeowner has to use plants and other gardening accessories to prevent the zombies from eating his brains. While the game usually costs money when downloading it for PC, I’ve found a useful hack that allows you to get it 100% free. Before you can play, you will need to download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, which will allow you to open and run mobile apps on your PC.
How to Download and Install Plants vs. Zombies for PC for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the Plants vs. Zombies download page will open in a new tab.
- Press the Download APK button, and the APK file will download to your computer.
- If you don’t have an Android emulator, such as Bluestacks, download it now.
- Once the APK file finishes downloading on your computer, open it to begin the installation.
- The Android emulator will run the installation process.
- When it’s complete, a Plants vs. Zombies icon will appear on your desktop.
- Click on the icon, and the Plants vs. Zombies will open in the Android emulator.
How to Download Plants vs. Zombies for Android (APK version) for Free
If you can’t download Plants vs. Zombies from the Play Store, either because of the device you’re using, or it’s not available in your region, you can follow these steps to install the APK file directly on your phone.
Download Plants Vs Zombies For Windows
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the Plants vs. Zombies download page will open.
- Press the Download APK button, and the file will download to your computer.
- Transfer the APK file from your computer to your mobile device. The two easiest ways to do this are connecting your device to the computer with the USB and transferring the file, or uploading the file to your Google Drive and then retrieving it from your Drive on your phone or tablet. There are also file transfer apps, such as ShareIt that will wirelessly transfer the file.
- No matter which transfer method you choose, you will have to adjust your phone settings to allow installations from unknown sources. For most Android devices, you can find it in the Privacy section of your Settings menu.
- Find the APK file and open it, confirming that you want to install the app.
- From here, Plants vs. Zombies will install and be accessible like any other mobile app.
How to Uninstall Plants vs. Zombies from your PC
If you’re not enjoying Plants vs. Zombies, you can find other exciting PC games in the Free Alternative section below.
Unlike most software and programs, you can’t uninstall Plants vs. Zombies through the Windows uninstaller. This is because it is an APK file and opened through the Android Emulator. I’ll be using BlueStacks as an example, but the process is similar with most emulators.
- Open BlueStacks and click on the My Games tab.
- Right, click your mouse over the Plants vs. Zombies logo.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app, and BlueStacks will completely remove it from your computer.
Plants vs. Zombies Overview
Protect your home and garden during the zombie apocalypse in the entertaining Plants vs. Zombies game. Using the popular tower defense style of game, you will need a winning strategy to stop the hordes of zombies from eating your plants and possibly your brains. The game was originally developed by PopCap Games before being bought by EA Games and is available on most gaming platforms, including PC, Mac, Steam, XBOX, PlayStation, Android, and iOS.
As you progress through the levels, the zombies will become more intelligent and come dressed in different outfits. However, you will gain access to better plants and stronger defenses to help stop the zombies in their tracks.
The strategy comes into play as your property size and choice of plants and flowers increase. It will take some time to learn what each plant can do and where the best place is to plant them.
Plants vs. Zombies Features
- Many different levels and modes: Advance through 50 different levels, with the level of difficulty increasing with each one. You can choose to play the game at night, during the day in heavy fog or rain. If you’re up for a real challenge, play in Survival mode and see how long you can fight off the zombies before they eat your brains.
- Skillful zombies: Don’t be fooled by the easy first-round zombies; these green brain-eaters get smarter and more tricky with each level. There are a total of 26 different zombies, and each one has different skills and weaknesses.
- AI-Powered zombies: Be careful when you plant your flowers or zombie stoppers. These zombies won’t just walk right into the firing squad. They can run, jump, dance, and swim as they try to taste some of the yummy flowers and brains.
- Lots of Power Boosts: Plants vs. Zombies has 49 power boosts that you can either earn as you advance through the levels or purchase them with coins.
- Fill your trophy case: In addition to protecting your home and brain, you’ll receive achievement awards, badges, and trophies as you play. Then, you can brag to your friends on social media about your zombie killing skills.
Free Alternatives to Plants vs. Zombies
- Fortnite: One of the most popular free multiplayer battle royale games in history, Fortnite has inspired a generation to think creatively while trying to survive on a deserted island. Build structures for both offensive and defensive strategies, find great weapons, and of course, learn the latest dance moves as you try and stay within the safety zone of the Fortnite island in a kill or be killed first player shooter game.
- Roblox: The Roblox gaming platform has hundreds of thousands of blocky 3D style games to play for free. Whether you’re meeting up with friends in a virtual beauty contest or making your way through a challenging obby, you’ll have plenty of games to keep you entertained. Aspiring game developers will also like that you can create your Roblox games through the Roblox Studio.
- Minecraft: You can play in survival mode and try and avoid the night monsters from eating you or creative mode, and let your creativity and imagination run wild as you build all types of 3D structures. You can join up with friends online and invite them to visit your buildings or team up in survival mode and fight the night monsters together.
Game Zombies Vs Plants Download Free Play
Is Plants vs. Zombies free?
While the mobile versions of Plants vs. Zombies are free to download, the PC, XBX, Playstation, and Steam versions typically have a one-time purchase fee. However, if you follow the instructions above, I’ll show you a hack for how you can legally download Plants vs. Zombies for free on your PC.
Do I need to buy coins to advance through the Plants vs. Zombies levels?
While you never have to buy coins, it can make it easier if you are stuck at a certain level and can’t defeat a zombie with the power boosts or flowers in your arsenal. Another option is to download HappyMod, so you can download and play a modded version of Plants vs. Zombies. This will give you unlimited free coins and the option of just skipping difficult levels.
What is Bluestacks?
Plants Vs Zombies Game Free Download For Windows 7
Bluestacks is free software that creates an Android environment on your computer, allowing you to download and run APK files.