Users interested in installing the Mac version of FINAL FANTASY XIV can download it here.
Minimum System Requirements
Review the system requirements for the Mac version of FINAL FANTASY XIV.
FINAL FANTASY XIV COLLABORATION. Part of a new, free game update! Complete the new collaboration quest 'Adventurer from Another World' and get new outfits, weapons and magic! The Final Kick graphics are outstanding, with several more-than-remarkable player models that wouldn't look out of place on a tabletop console like Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. Final Kick is a very entertaining football game where you can enjoy quick matches of just five minutes and either challenge your friends via the Internet, or enjoy it. This is for the fan that wants all the game content but doesn't need, or want, the miniatures. Shipping to be charged separately in the post-campaign pledge manager at a later date. Includes: Final Girl Core Box Feature Film Box - The Happy Trails Horror Feature Film Box - The Haunting of Creech Manor Feature Film Box - Slaughter in the Groves.
- Click the 'Download' button to begin.
- Double-click the file (FINAL_FANTASY_XIV_ONLINE_x64.dmg) once the download is complete. Follow the on-screen instructions and drag the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE icon into the Applications folder.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV will then be installed in the Applications folder, and the launcher icon will appear on the desktop.
* The game requires at least 60GB of free space on the destination hard drive.
* You will need administration privileges to install the application.
For Users of the 32-bit Application
To carry over settings from the 32-bit application, you need to upload your settings using the Server Backup option, which can be found in the character selection screen.
Back Up Character Settings
Save a backup of local character settings, HUD layout, hotbars, gear sets, and more to the server.
* Item sort settings and inventory location data will not be saved.
Data to Be Saved:
Ncaa Final Game Time
- Character Configuration
- Log Filters
- HUD Layout
- Log Text Colors
- Hotbars and Cross Hotbars
- Character-specific Macros
- Gear Sets
- Social Data (Friend Group Names, Contact Lists, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Data (Triple Triad, LoVM, etc.)
Back Up Client Settings
Save a backup of local system settings for UI, sound, user macros, and more to the server.
* Display resolution, graphics quality, input device, and other settings dependent on current play environment will not be saved.
Game Three Nba Finals
Data to Be Saved:
- Display Settings
- Accessibility Settings
- Sound Settings
- Shared Macros
- Input Device Settings
- Miscellaneous Data (Cutscene Settings)