AirPrint is an Apple technology designed for iOS and Mac devices, enabling full-quality printing of photos and documents via Wi-Fi without the need to download or install any printer-specific drivers. Hexnode UEM pre-configures AirPrint settings for the user devices with its ‘AirPrint’ policy, thereby letting Mac devices to print from known.
AirPrint is a new technology developed by Apple Inc. that allows you to get high-quality prints from your iOS devices without having to install additional drivers or software. To use AirPrint, your iOS device or Mac should be connected to the same WiFi network as the compatible printer. To print from your iOS device, you just need to select the AirPrint printer from your app. Many printers have inbuilt AirPrint support. Below are the top 2 printers which are compatible with AirPrint technology
HP Office jet Pro X551dw Printer
This multi-function printer is an inkjet printer that is a perfect candidate to handle small and medium types of printing jobs in small offices. It features a 500 sheet drawer and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. The X551dw has a duplexer feature for double-sided printing. You can connect the X551dw to a WiFi hotspot and connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network and give the print command by opening the app from which you want to print. It’s that simple.
A multi-function device that can print as well as scan, the Brother MFC-J4710DW printer has two 250-sheet paper drawers which can be loaded with different sized sheets of paper. The scanner can scan both sides of a document at one time which can be a great time-saver. It also supports duplex printing, that is, you can print on both sides of the paper. The Brother MFC-J4710DW printer shows up as an AirPrint printer on your iOS device and you can easily print from the app on your iOS device.
Other printers with AirPrint support are:
- Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- Dell C3765dnf Color Laser Printer
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533
- HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One
- Brother MFC-J870DW
- HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP
Though the compatible printers are expected to work out of the box without installing additional drivers, sometimes the iOS device throws up an error like “No AirPrint Printers Found”. If you see such an error, here are troubleshooting steps to follow:
Airprint Driver For Mac Free
Steps to resolve “No AirPrint Printers Found” error:
Airprint Driver For Mac Software
- Ensure the iOS device you are using has the latest version of iOS
- Ensure the app you are using for printing is updated
- Check with the printer manufacturer and see if any updates are available
- Try connecting the AirPrint device to the same WiFi network that the printer is connected to
- Ensure the AirPrint device you are trying to use is not connected to the Apple AirPort Base Station or AirPort Time Capsule
- To use AirPrint, connect the printer to the WiFi network wirelessly
- Connect your AirPrint device to same WiFi network
- Wait for some time after switching on the printer. Some printers take a minute or two before getting ready to print after connecting to the wireless network