ADB and Fastboot Drivers are a must if you want to connect your Android device to your computer and run ADB and Fastboot commands. Learn how to download and install ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Adb Device Driver Mac
- Adb Device Driver Mac Catalina
- Adb Device Driver Mac Downloads
- Adb Device Driver Mac Download
- Adb Device Driver Mac Free
If you have been using Android for quite a while now, you would have most probably come across the words ‘ADB and Fastboot‘. You would have heard about these terms especially if you were trying to root your Android device or install TWRP recovery or install a custom ROM or custom MOD on your Android device. Almost all of the Android guides are based on ADB as it is a very powerful tool offered by Google and it facilitates a seamless connection between your Android device and a computer.
Once the drivers have been installed, you should be able to use ADB with your device 14. To confirm that your device is recognized, launch a Command Prompt window and enter these commands: adb kill-server adb start-server adb devices If you see your device name or a few numbers as the output under the list of devices, your device is now. Adb Driver Download; Download Adb Drivers For Android; Adb Mac Os; Download Adb Drivers For Windows 10; Android Adb Drivers Free Download; Download OnePlus 6 USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool (Windows and Mac):OnePlus has finally launched its new flagship smartphone which is the successor to the hugely popular OnePlus 5T.
In this guide, we will cover everything about ADB and Fastboot in the most detailed yet simplified way possible. Read ahead to know more and download ADB and Fastboot for your computer.
Steps to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows
There are two easy ways by which you can install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer. The first is by using the 15-Second ADB Installer and the second one is by using the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool. We shall see how to download and install both of them in the upcoming guide.
Method 1: Install ADB and Fastboot driver on Windows with 15 Second ADB installer
- Download the 15 Second ADB Installer from any one of the below links:
- Extract the zip file and you will get an .exe file. Double click and open the same.
- You will be asked if you want to install ADB and Fastboot on your computer. Press ‘Y’ whenever asked.
- Once the ADB installation completes, you will be asked if you want to install the device drivers; press ‘Y’.
- Done. You have successfully installed ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer.
Method 2: Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Step 1: Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot installer from below. If the latest one does not work for you, you can try downloading one of the older versions.
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot v1.4.3 – Latest
Step 2: Extract the downloaded zip file and you will get a .exe file.
Step 3: Double click on the .exe file to open the installation wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions and install the same.
Step 4: Done, you are good to go!
This is the easiest way to install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer.
Understanding ADB and Fastboot
What is ADB?
ADB, short for Android Debug Bridge, is a command-line tool which helps your Android device communicate with a computer. An Android device can be anything such as a smartphone, tablet, wearable, TV, set-top box or even something as simple as an Android emulator (yes, you don’t even need an actual device). The ADB tool can be accessed via a Shell/command prompt on which you can execute ‘adb commands‘ to get things done such as installing APK files on your device, debug apps (great for developers), access/enable hidden features that are normally not made available to all the users.
What is Fastboot?
Similar to ADB, Fastboot is also a part of the Android SDK. The Fastboot tool comes in handy when you are flashing partition, firmware or image files on your Android device. In fastboot mode, an Android device’s system images can be modified from a computer over a USB connection. For example, you can easily flash recovery image files (stock or custom) using Fastboot mode.
If you face any issues with installing ADB on your Windows, do let us know in the comments section below and we will help you out.
All praise and All Thanks to God ADB Fastboot and USB Driver installer tool for Windows, which will always install the latest version. To update the adb fastboot and usb drivers again, just rerun the tool. OS Requirements: Windows 7 and above Steps: 1. Connect the phone in USB Debugging mode with. Download ADB & Fastboot Drivers. Install ADB and Fastboot Driver on Windows PC. May 28, 2017 How to Install Google USB Drivers: This is an additional but important procedure you need to follow in order to use Fastboot and ADB properly with Google Nexus / Pixel and other Android devices.
This package (adb-setup-1.4.3.zip) installs ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC. It is recommended to install them system-wide when the program prompts. Once the ADB and Fastboot Drivers are installed you can Enable USB debugging and connect your device to PC, and pass ADB and Fastboot commands. Here, We offer the Samsung A40 ADB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 with a proper installation guide. It is very easy to download the Samsung A40 ADB Interface Driver, just simply click the “Download Link” below. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool. Minimal ADB Fastboot Application is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on your computer: v1.0.0: MinimalADBandFastbootv1.0.0.zip.
Finding the proper drivers for your Android device can sometimes be a pain. Be in pain no longer. The following is a list of download links for USB (adb and fastboot) drivers for Windows (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit) for each major Android manufacturer. The drivers are for Android phones and Android tablets.
Disclaimer: The list below are of drivers hosted on unofficial mirrors. It is better if you can download the drivers directly from your manufacturer’s website or an official source. However, if you are unable to find drivers from an official source the list below will help you. Download at your own risk. Ashraf and dotTech are not responsible for any gain or loss occurred as a result of downloading any of the drivers listed below.
Universal Drivers for All Android phones and tablets
The following is a file that installs the ADB and Fastboot drivers that work with pretty much all Android smartphones and tablets. It is recommended to try this universal drivers installer if you need drivers. If the universal driver does not work, then proceed to the other download links below.
- If the above HTC drivers don’t work, then
- Go to HTC’s website.
- Search for your phone.
- At the bottom bottom of the phone page, click on the Support link from under Product Support.
- At the support page click the Downloads tab.
- Download HTC Sync.
- Install HTC Sync — you have the option to install the whole HTC sync app or just the drivers.
- If the above LG drivers don’t work, then
- Go to LG’s website.
- Search for your phone or tablet.
- At your phone’s page click on the Resources tab at the top.
- Download the USB driver file found on the Resources page.
- If the above Samsung drivers don’t work, then
- Go to Samsung Mobile’s website.
- Search for your phone or tablet.
- At your phone’s page click on Support at the top right.
- At the Support page click on Get Downloads.
- At the Download Center click on Software and download the USB drivers from the list.
- If the above doesn’t work, install the ASUS Windows Suite which should bring drivers with it.
- If both the above don’t work, then
- Go to ASUS Support’s website.
- Search for your phone or tablet.
- When you find your phone or tablet, click on it.
- At the device page, click “Android” from “OS” in the “Download” tab.
- Now you should see a bunch of links at the bottom. Click on “USB” and download the drivers for your device.
- Visit Dell’s support website
- Select “Tablet” or “Mobile Phone”
- Select your device
- Scroll to the download part of the page that loads
- Download and install the proper driver
Samsung Adb And Fastboot Drivers
- All Amazon tablets (Kindle Fire, 7-inch Kindle Fire HD, and 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HD)
- If the above doesn’t work, visit this page to follow Amazon’s instructions on how to get the drivers installed.
Originally written on Jan 2, 2012. Updated Sept 3, 2012 to include ASUS and Sony drivers, and drivers for tablets. Updated Nov 16, 2012 to include Dell and Huawei drivers. Updated Nov 20, 2012 to include Amazon drivers. Updated Feb 3, 2014 to include universal driver. Updated August 31, 2015 to include Wiko and Xiaomi drivers.
Selecting a good and compatible driver software may seem easy. However, picking up an old driver may lead to an issue that makes your computer cannot recognize your device properly. Hence, we have listed below a bloatware-free drivers tool to establish successful ADB and a Fastboot connection between your computer and your MIUI devices.
Download OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool (Windows and Mac):OnePlus has finally launched its new flagship smartphone which is the successor to the hugely popular OnePlus 6T earlier. The OnePlus 7 Pro is different in terms of design. This is the first Oneplus device to come with a full body display and a pop-up camera. It also has a 90Hz 1440 x 3120 pixels AMOLED display making it the first device to have this feature
The OnePlus 7 Pro Edition was recently launched. It sports a 6.67-inches, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 90Hz, AMOLED display. The OnePlus 7 Edition has the most powerful CPU currently available in the market. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 6/18/12 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB/ 256 GB of internal storage. It carries a triple rear camera set up on the rear which is the first time for a OnePlus device. It sports a 48MP+16 MP +8 MP triple rear camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 7 comes with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
Download OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers (USB Drivers For OnePlus 7 Pro)
- 2 Download ADB Fastboot Tool For OnePlus 7 Pro
Download ADB Fastboot Tool For OnePlus 7 Pro
How To Install OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers On Windows 7/8/10
Step 1.Download the latest USB drivers from the download section above for One Plus 5 (Universal OnePlus USB Drivers)
Step 2.Once the Zip file is downloaded, unzip that (extract) using 7zip or WinRAR app.
Step 3.Now Go to the unzipped folder, there will be a .exe file and run that file (it will run as administrator)
Step 4.The Installation will start. Choose your Language
Step 5. Click on “Install“, when the USB Drivers Setup Wizard pops up.
Step 6. Then it will pop up an unknown publisher warning screen, Click On “Yes“.This will start the installation process.
Step 7.Once the USB Drivers are installed on your PC/Laptop, connect your phone to the computer and your OnePlus 7 Pro should be detected by your computer. Done!!!
Download and OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers for MAC
- First Download OnePlus 7 Pro USB drivers for Mac and save the zip file on your desktop.
- Now just unzip the zip file. Once unzipped, you will see three different files.
- In order to install OnePlus 7 Pro USB drivers on Mac, just run the AndroidFileTransfer(OSX).dmg file on your desktop.
- Just like any other app installation, drag the “Android File Transfer.app” to the applications folder to start the installation process.
- Once the USB drivers are installed on your MAC. Connect your OnePlus 7 Pro device to the system with the USB type C cable.
- If you have done all the steps correctly, Android File Transfer app should automatically launch on your MAC and you will see all the folder of your OnePlus 7 Pro in the app.
This is it! This is how you can install USB drivers of OnePlus 7 Pro On Mac and Windows.
Adb Device Driver Mac
The Google USB Driver is required for Windows if you want to performadb debugging with any ofthe Google Nexus devices. Windows drivers for all other devices are providedby the respective hardware manufacturer, as listed in theOEM USB Drivers document.
Note:If you're developing on Mac OS X or Linux, then you do not need to install a USBdriver. Instead seeUsing Hardware Devices.
You can download the Google USB Driver for Windows in one of two ways:
- Or, get it from the Android SDK Manager as follows:
- In Android Studio, click Tools > SDK Manager.
- Click the SDK Tools tab.
Select Google USB Driver and click OK.
Figure 1. The SDK Manager with the Google USB Driver selected
- Proceed to install the package. When done, the driver files are downloaded into the
Using the SDK Managerhelps you keep the driver up to date by notifying you when your current driveris out of date.
For installation information, readInstall a USB Driver.
Download the Google USB driver
Before downloading, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and ConditionsThis is the Android Software Development Kit License Agreement
1. Introduction1.1 The Android Software Development Kit (referred to in the License Agreement as the 'SDK' and specifically including the Android system files, packaged APIs, and Google APIs add-ons) is licensed to you subject to the terms of the License Agreement. The License Agreement forms a legally binding contract between you and Google in relation to your use of the SDK.1.2 'Android' means the Android software stack for devices, as made available under the Android Open Source Project, which is located at the following URL: http://source.android.com/, as updated from time to time.1.3 A 'compatible implementation' means any Android device that (i) complies with the Android Compatibility Definition document, which can be found at the Android compatibility website (http://source.android.com/compatibility) and which may be updated from time to time; and (ii) successfully passes the Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS).1.4 'Google' means Google LLC, a Delaware corporation with principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
2. Accepting this License Agreement2.1 In order to use the SDK, you must first agree to the License Agreement. You may not use the SDK if you do not accept the License Agreement.2.2 By clicking to accept, you hereby agree to the terms of the License Agreement.2.3 You may not use the SDK and may not accept the License Agreement if you are a person barred from receiving the SDK under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the SDK.2.4 If you are agreeing to be bound by the License Agreement on behalf of your employer or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to the License Agreement. If you do not have the requisite authority, you may not accept the License Agreement or use the SDK on behalf of your employer or other entity.
3. SDK License from Google3.1 Subject to the terms of the License Agreement, Google grants you a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, and non-sublicensable license to use the SDK solely to develop applications for compatible implementations of Android.3.2 You may not use this SDK to develop applications for other platforms (including non-compatible implementations of Android) or to develop another SDK. You are of course free to develop applications for other platforms, including non-compatible implementations of Android, provided that this SDK is not used for that purpose.3.3 You agree that Google or third parties own all legal right, title and interest in and to the SDK, including any Intellectual Property Rights that subsist in the SDK. 'Intellectual Property Rights' means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. Google reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.3.4 You may not use the SDK for any purpose not expressly permitted by the License Agreement. Except to the extent required by applicable third party licenses, you may not copy (except for backup purposes), modify, adapt, redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the SDK or any part of the SDK.3.5 Use, reproduction and distribution of components of the SDK licensed under an open source software license are governed solely by the terms of that open source software license and not the License Agreement.3.6 You agree that the form and nature of the SDK that Google provides may change without prior notice to you and that future versions of the SDK may be incompatible with applications developed on previous versions of the SDK. You agree that Google may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the SDK (or any features within the SDK) to you or to users generally at Google's sole discretion, without prior notice to you.3.7 Nothing in the License Agreement gives you a right to use any of Google's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.3.8 You agree that you will not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) that may be affixed to or contained within the SDK.
4. Use of the SDK by You4.1 Google agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under the License Agreement in or to any software applications that you develop using the SDK, including any intellectual property rights that subsist in those applications.4.2 You agree to use the SDK and write applications only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the License Agreement and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).4.3 You agree that if you use the SDK to develop applications for general public users, you will protect the privacy and legal rights of those users. If the users provide you with user names, passwords, or other login information or personal information, you must make the users aware that the information will be available to your application, and you must provide legally adequate privacy notice and protection for those users. If your application stores personal or sensitive information provided by users, it must do so securely. If the user provides your application with Google Account information, your application may only use that information to access the user's Google Account when, and for the limited purposes for which, the user has given you permission to do so.4.4 You agree that you will not engage in any activity with the SDK, including the development or distribution of an application, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Google or any mobile communications carrier.4.5 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Google has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any data, content, or resources that you create, transmit or display through Android and/or applications for Android, and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Google may suffer) by doing so.4.6 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Google has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the License Agreement, any applicable third party contract or Terms of Service, or any applicable law or regulation, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Google or any third party may suffer) of any such breach.
5. Your Developer Credentials5.1 You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any developer credentials that may be issued to you by Google or which you may choose yourself and that you will be solely responsible for all applications that are developed under your developer credentials.
Adb Fastboot And Drivers Download Version 1.4.2
7. Third Party Applications7.1 If you use the SDK to run applications developed by a third party or that access data, content or resources provided by a third party, you agree that Google is not responsible for those applications, data, content, or resources. You understand that all data, content or resources which you may access through such third party applications are the sole responsibility of the person from which they originated and that Google is not liable for any loss or damage that you may experience as a result of the use or access of any of those third party applications, data, content, or resources.7.2 You should be aware the data, content, and resources presented to you through such a third party application may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the providers (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on these data, content, or resources (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically given permission to do so by the relevant owners.7.3 You acknowledge that your use of such third party applications, data, content, or resources may be subject to separate terms between you and the relevant third party. In that case, the License Agreement does not affect your legal relationship with these third parties.
8. Using Android APIs8.1 Google Data APIs8.1.1 If you use any API to retrieve data from Google, you acknowledge that the data may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by Google or those parties that provide the data (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). Your use of any such API may be subject to additional Terms of Service. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this data (either in whole or in part) unless allowed by the relevant Terms of Service.8.1.2 If you use any API to retrieve a user's data from Google, you acknowledge and agree that you shall retrieve data only with the user's explicit consent and only when, and for the limited purposes for which, the user has given you permission to do so. If you use the Android Recognition Service API, documented at the following URL: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/speech/RecognitionService, as updated from time to time, you acknowledge that the use of the API is subject to the Data Processing Addendum for Products where Google is a Data Processor, which is located at the following URL: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprprocessorterms/, as updated from time to time. By clicking to accept, you hereby agree to the terms of the Data Processing Addendum for Products where Google is a Data Processor.
Adb Device Driver Mac Catalina
9. Terminating this License Agreement9.1 The License Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Google as set out below.9.2 If you want to terminate the License Agreement, you may do so by ceasing your use of the SDK and any relevant developer credentials.9.3 Google may at any time, terminate the License Agreement with you if:(A) you have breached any provision of the License Agreement; or(B) Google is required to do so by law; or(C) the partner with whom Google offered certain parts of SDK (such as APIs) to you has terminated its relationship with Google or ceased to offer certain parts of the SDK to you; or(D) Google decides to no longer provide the SDK or certain parts of the SDK to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service, or the provision of the SDK or certain SDK services to you by Google is, in Google's sole discretion, no longer commercially viable.9.4 When the License Agreement comes to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Google have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the License Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 14.7 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Download Mini Adb & Fastboot With Drivers
Adb Device Driver Mac Downloads10.1 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SDK IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SDK IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM GOOGLE.10.2 YOUR USE OF THE SDK AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SDK IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.10.3 GOOGLE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY11.1 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GOOGLE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT GOOGLE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Download Adb And Fastboot Windows
12. Indemnification12.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Google, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) your use of the SDK, (b) any application you develop on the SDK that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, and (c) any non-compliance by you with the License Agreement.
13. Changes to the License Agreement13.1 Google may make changes to the License Agreement as it distributes new versions of the SDK. When these changes are made, Google will make a new version of the License Agreement available on the website where the SDK is made available.
14. General Legal Terms14.1 The License Agreement constitutes the whole legal agreement between you and Google and governs your use of the SDK (excluding any services which Google may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replaces any prior agreements between you and Google in relation to the SDK.14.2 You agree that if Google does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the License Agreement (or which Google has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Google's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Google.14.3 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the License Agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the License Agreement without affecting the rest of the License Agreement. The remaining provisions of the License Agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.14.4 You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Google is the parent shall be third party beneficiaries to the License Agreement and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the License Agreement that confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the License Agreement.14.5 EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. THE SDK IS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU MUST COMPLY WITH ALL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT APPLY TO THE SDK. THESE LAWS INCLUDE RESTRICTIONS ON DESTINATIONS, END USERS AND END USE.14.6 The rights granted in the License Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by either you or Google without the prior written approval of the other party. Neither you nor Google shall be permitted to delegate their responsibilities or obligations under the License Agreement without the prior written approval of the other party.14.7 The License Agreement, and your relationship with Google under the License Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and Google agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California to resolve any legal matter arising from the License Agreement. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Google shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.January 16, 2019
Adb Device Driver Mac Download