- Download and install Acer Drivers. If you are having problems with an Acer PC or another Acer device, the problem could be with your Acer Drivers. This often happens when users upgrade to a new Operating System and fail to update their Drivers so the Acer Drivers may be out of date or may have become corrupt over time.
- Choose Apple menu About This Mac, double-click your serial number, then press Command-C to copy it. Go to the Tech Specs page, click the Search Tech Specs bar, press Command-V to enter your computer's serial number, then click Search. Click the specs page for your Mac. The number of displays your Mac supports appears under Video Support.
- Drivers for commercial Desktops: Link. Show me where to locate my serial number or SNID on my device. Download our serial number detection utility. (Windows operating systems only) Or select your device: Category.
Nov 28, 2017 The Mac OS does not provide support for touch screens. I would think your child would do better with the iPad than a Mac. But if having a touch screen is essential then you will need to go for Windows machines that provide touch screens. Nov 28, 2017 1:54 PM. Mar 12, 2013 MAC's do work with all touch screen monitors once you download the free drivers. I have a Mac Mini and a Mac book pro both of which are connect to the same Acer Touch Screen Monitor. I am using it as write this to you.All you need to do is download the free drivers from www.touch-base.com. The basic touch drivers are free.
Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
I understand you are unable to use the touch screen on your HP laptop. The primary cause seems to be a related driver corruption causing the issue. In order to diagnose the root cause, I would suggest you to follow the below provided methods and check if the issue persists.
Method 1: Run the Hardware Troubleshooter
The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which checks the hardware on the computer for any known issues and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.
a)Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
b)Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
c)In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
d)Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
e)Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
f)Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
Please check the troubleshooting report and let’s know the details. You may also try the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps. You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Touchscreen drivers or updating chipset drivers and check if that resolves the issue.
Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Touchscreen and update chipset Drivers
Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:
Step 1: Uninstall the Touchscreen Device Drivers
a)Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
b)Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
c)Search for the Touchscreen device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
d)Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
After the restart, you may again open the Device Manager and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button at the top of the Device Manager window and check if Windows 8.1 detects the Touchscreen device and installs an appropriate driver for it automatically. If that happens, then check if it resolves the issue. If the issue persists, then go with the next step.
Step 2: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.
Check in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.
a)Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
b)Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on the icon “Windows Update” from the search result.
c)On the “Windows Update” window, click on the link: “Check for updates” from the left hand side of the window to receive a fresh list of updates.
d)If the updates are available, then install all the updates listed there.
If Windows Update does not offer the latest Windows 8.1 driver, then try the next step.
Step 3: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:
Go to the HP website and search for the latest Windows 8.1 drivers available for the device model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website. Also, update the chipset drivers provided on the portal. You may click on this link to download the latest drivers for the Touchscreen device as well as the chipset:
HP Drivers and Support: HP Pavilion 11-n038ca x360 PC
Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
Install Touchscreen Driver Windows 10
6. Click 'Have Disk'
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About General Drivers & Tools:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Touchscreen Driver For Acer Aspire
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 249 KB
- Other Drivers & Tools